Do not drink water immediately after eating grapes

Do not drink water immediately after eating grapes, otherwise it may cause diarrhea. Originally, grapes themselves have the effect of laxative and intestines. After eating grapes, they immediately drink water. If the stomach is too late to digest and absorb, the water will dilute the stomach acid. The grape and water, gastric acid oxidize rapidly, ferment, and accelerate the peristalsis of the intestines. Diarrhea has occurred. However, this diarrhea is not caused by bacteria.

Vitamin C is contained in the grapes, and the elements in the milk react with vitamin C and have a damaging effect on the stomach. Both will take a diarrhea at the same time, and those who weigh will vomit. Therefore, you can't drink milk just after the grapes have been eaten. It's better to drink grapes after 30 minutes.

Protective Clothings

Protective Clothings,Disposable Coveralls,Safety Protective Clothing,Disposable Protective Coveralls

Xinxiang Huaxi Sanitary Materials Co., Ltd. ,